Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Taking a Risk

As you know I have been focusing most of my energy into my TPT store. It has been a great distraction for me. I spend time making products for my class. Then I test them out with my students. Next, I upload them. I am a perfectionist when it comes to TPT so I take  a lot of time to make it perfect before I upload it to my store. I have been getting some great sales from my customers which is great. It makes me feel good to suceed at something. I try to keep my prices affordable and it seems to be working.

I am taking a risk. I decided to create a facebook page for my TPT store. I am going to use it to advertise. You can pay for some ads. I started out with a small budget which is only $1.00 a day.I am going to post new products as well as any upcoming sales.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your TPT page! I'll definitely be following you! :) I would love to do something like that, but I don't think I'm creative enough -- but I do support TPT often(I teach intermediate grades).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your page! I "liked" it on FB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.