Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Saturday, May 31, 2014

4th Blogiversary

4th Blogiversary  May 2014


The month of May marks my 4 blogiversary with this blog Wohoo!  This blog has changed names and themes over the past four years. The URL has remained the same.

At first I created this blog to help the brand new Gianna Center spread the word and get some attention. Then I started to blog about my infertility, now I am blogging about the adoption process. 
  • To celebrate my blogiversary, I am going to give away a starbucks gift card to one lucky reader. 


  • To enter, just leave me a comment to say hi. I will pick a winner on June 14.


I teach math and I love my stats. Here they are enjoy!

Cumulative Stats Since 2010
Page views all time history  1288,225                        Followers: 36  (plus 11 on bloglovin)

Top Five Posts Listed by Page Views

EntryPageviews
32,448
7,247
Apr 30, 2011, 5 comments
4,033
Jan 18, 2011, 1 comment
1,975
Jan 14, 2011, 1 comment
1,721



Visitors by Country:
EntryPageviews
United States
75,283
India
7,365
United Kingdom
5,798
Canada
4,033
Russia
3,442
Australia
2,251
Ireland
1,792
Germany
1,531
France
795
Ukraine
681



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your 4 year Blogaversary!!! I really love your blog and reading with you on your life's journey! I have shared your blog as a reference to others (my sisters included) who need the in-depth knowledge of infertility and how to fight it. I look forward to reading along with you in the years ahead!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blogaversary! 4 years is great. Can't wait to see what's in store for your journey during year 5 on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on blogging four years...I've been blogging five and I went from TTC'ing...to adoption..to TTCing again to adoption again..Life is a journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 4 years of blogging!!

    I used to teach math and I love stats too. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats you are the winner!
      Please email me at sunrisesunset76@gmail.com with your mailing address and I can mail you the gift card to starbucks. =)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I think I may have been to the LUFS page about two dozen times! Thanks for that post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 4 years! You have helped so many women including me with your wisdom and insight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww yeah, congrats! "hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on four years! I'm so glad you started your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Blogiversary!!
    PS Me love Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello. Stephanie is our winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.