Then there is all the drama with the economy. I am a teacher and it's now getting really tough for schools. The Governor is trying to make huge cuts that will force schools to close or lay off tons of teachers. It is so sad. Last year the president said we had to have higher standards and more testing. Now we get less money which means less teachers and larger classes. So we have to do a better job with less resources and a higher case load.
So I started to spiral and get really sad.
I had to step back and try to stay positive......so I made a list...
- I got some new fun socks today with roses on them to wear at my next US apt.
- My dh is wonderful and tried to make me feel better today while I freaked out at work.
- Everyone around me is getting a nasty stomach bug and due to my elevated NK I won't get it.
- I am going to try some new treatment this month that may finally be the thing that works.
- I have some wonderful blog buddies to share in my pain and my joy.