Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Monday, April 11, 2011

Update CD 11 April

I came back from my grandmother's party last night. Thankfully we did not have any car trouble or get into an accident. I get so worried when I travel far from home and into an urban area. I had a nice time. We got lost once and went into a pet store to get directions. It was called Safari Stan. The employees wore safari outfits. It was great. They had open pens full of rabbits. They had this beautiful rabbit that someone gave up. He was so tame. I started to pet him and wanted to take him home. I did not bc I lived too far.
My sister did not even show up so I was worried for nothing. My grandmother was so happy to see me. She lives 4 hours away and I had not seen her in two years. Man, time flies when you are consumed by Dr apts. It was nice to see my family. I also bought a new spring dress and got a lot of compliments on it. It made me feel so good. When you spend all of your money on IF while saving money for adoption, you do not get to splurge on luxuries that often. I saw a nice colorful spring dress, well actually four on sale and I had to have them. So I got all four and wore the most colorful one to the party. I also painted my nails. Woohoo. I can't remember the last time I did that. It was nice to have time to just play dress up and enjoy my dh. My grandmother turned 96. She is in good health. She still lives at home and sometimes takes the bus to Macy's. She has some back pain etc, but overall for her age she is doing well. I think she is getting lonely. She said she wanted her DH to come back for her birthday wish. It was sad to hear her speak about missing him. It made me appreciate my DH.
Back to TTC news:
CD 11: Today I had a faint +opk. So I knew I was getting close. I went in for US and BW. This was my first month taking femara so I did not know what to expect. The follicle was 27mm. Whoa. This was the largest pre-trigger follicle I had seen, so I am hoping that it is a very mature, happy, follicle. My lining was great. I was happy to hear that bc it was so early in my cycle. I went home and took my lupron trigger. My bloodwork was interesting. My estrogen was 383 which  makes sense with the size of the follicle. My LH was 41.52 OH YEAH BABY. This is great. I am very surprised bc the OPK was faint today. I usually do not get that high of a number on my own. So I am glad that I took my trigger when I got home bc I am surging..... My progesterone was 1.2 so I am getting ready to pop!!! I go back tomorrow for BW to see my LH/progesterone level. My CM has been not so great this month. I am not sure if it is a side effect of the medicine or just all the stress I was under due to visiting my family. Hopefully that does not mess things up. I am taking lots of mucinex today and trying to get lots of water. As a back up I have preseed.

I wore my pig socks today. Maybe I will upload a photo later. There is still time to sign up for the sock swap if you have not already. Here is a link to the information.     Here is a link to sign up

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good time this weekend. Yes, its so nice to get dressed up and not think of IF! Glad things went well. You GM sounds adorable~

    2.7 folly size!!! I'm follicle envy!! Can I ask how much femara you took? I'm on 10mgs on CD2. I go for ultrasounds this month. I can't seem to get a mature one! I only make it to 1.8. :( Is triggering a "napro" thing. My Md doesn't seem to use it. My issue right now is an immatire follicle issue...I was wondering if I should look into it.

    God bless and hoping this is ur cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds like a great cycle! I'm hopeful for you :) And so glad that you got positive feedback on your new dress. Isn't that the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, gotta love a new dress.
    Rita:I was shocked to see 2.7 too. I remember you saying before that your Dr wanted to see bigger. I took 5mg each day on CD3-7. The trigger is a LUFS things. I had lufs every cycle all last year. I took many different types of triggers with my napro Dr. So yes napro does use triggers when needed. Maybe you need to spread the pills out over a few days like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks simone, I will see what size I get this cycle and adjust accordingly.

    Good luck and sending prayers~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.