Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Live Hawk Cam

I love nature and I thought I would share this with you.
A red tailed hawk made a nest on a ledge outside a 12th story New York University office window  so they put up a live webcam. There is one baby in the nest and two eggs. If you go to the web cam link,  look for the video with all 8s and fast forward you can see her stand up and then you can clearly see the baby. They are going to try to capture her becuase she has a wildlife identification band that became too tight and is now hurting her leg. They need to remove it and then return her to the nest. The link to the article has some nice photos. Here are two that I captured from the video.
Enjoy
http://www.livestream.com/nytnestcam
Article about the hawks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.