Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Friday, May 27, 2011

Test Day May 2011

Today was test day. I thought about POAS today but I did not give in. My results came back in online. I checked my progesterone first. It rose to 17 so I got excited. It does not usually rise. Then I checked the HCG. At first I got excited because I saw a 7, but then I realized it was .7. This is the first time ever that it did not say <.5 so I thought maybe there was a chance. Then I searched the internet and learned that less than 5 is a BFN so less than 1 is definitely a BFN. It seems that it is normal for your body to have a small amount of HCG sometimes.

This was my first month taking neupogen so I knew logically that I should not expect it to happen right away, but my heart got excited that this could finally be the magic potion. It is hard when you spend an entire month  stabbing yourself in the gut every night for the whole cycle and get nothing in return.

I am waiting to hear back from the Dr about next month's plan. This Dr locks you in for 3 months, so if I decide to continue I will try for at least 3 more months. I am assuming that he will order repeat immune tests. I am hoping that at least the neupogen made my levels move in the right direction, becuase then at least I can feel that I am still moving forward.

I am getting tired of this and I do not know how much longer I can keep trying. My DH was sweet. He reminded me that at least my LUFS seems to be under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.