Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Much Going On

Last night I was watching television and three women had surprise pregnancies... Now I know they are not real people, but three??? Two were on the same show. If you watch house you know what I am talking about. Ergh it just burns when someone, even a fictional person gets pregnant by accident. After 4 years of TTC I cannot believe how that is even possible....

Tomorrow is the end of the 2ww for me. I have decided that I am not going to poas this time. I always cheat, but not this time. I am going for a bt on Friday. This way I can live the fantasy for a few more days and then have the weekend to either celebrate or be miserable.

Not much else going on. The end of the school year is drawing near. It is a tough time, due to all the things that must be done at once. Planning class picnics, awards, end of year evaluations, getting ready for finals etc The weather gets humid and it is hard to keep their attention.

I started my garden. I have raspberries, grape tomatoes, broccoli, and green beans. I am surprised that my plants have been growing since we have had hardly any sun, just rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.