Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Root Beer Float

Right now I do not know what to think about this cycle. I went in CD5 for baselines last week. My BW was okay.  The nurse thought she saw a cyst but was not sure. I did not see anything so I thought I was clear. Then my estrogen came back  high at 123 so it seems I did have something. CD11: I went in yesterday to check on my follicle growth. Usually by this time I have a nice big one. I was worried bc I just started a new medicine called Neupogen so I was not sure how this would affect my ovaries. I had  no CM and I usually do at this time, so now I was worried that the medicine got rid of my CM.

Well to my surprise, there was no follicle............ugh.... well that would make sense why I had no CM. She saw a large hemorrhagic cyst. So at that point I felt defeated. I had nothing growing. This is the first time that I did not have a follicle. It freaked me out. Every month, even those when I had a cyst, I always had one new one form. Hmmmmm so I left there wondering what the new plan would be. I was so bummed out that I decided to treat myself to a root beer float. It was amazing. I still love brownies as my comfort food, but I may have to add this for the summer. I got my blood work and my estrogen went up to 193.

I spoke to the Dr. he said it did not make sense that my estrogen was going up. He said something had to make it go up. I thought it was the cyst. He said no. So he wants me to go back tomorrow to get rechecked. At that point, I had mixed emotions. I was disappointed that my cycle was a bust. Now, it seems that I have to prolong the issue and get another stab in the arm. I don't want to get my hopes up, but  is it possible that something is hiding on my right??? That ovary is covered in junk so is there a small chance?? Who knows.

Today I started to get some more CM. Which is supposed to mean that my estrogen is going up again. This is weird. Can you get CM without a follicle or do I have a chance???? Tomorrow will be interesting. I have come to learn that I should expect the unexpected.

I love watching the hawks on the live cam. http://www.livestream.com/nytnestcam Today I saw her feeding the baby. It was amazing. The mother hawk caught a mouse and pulled small pieces off  to feed the baby. I know it sounds gross, but it was amazing. How often do you get to see that? She still has two eggs that have not hatched. I don't know if they will, but she continues to sit on them all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.