Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Getting the Tests Scheduled

I heard back from my wonderful napro doc. He agreed to order the tests recommended by the immunologist. YEAH!!!!!! What a relief!!!!!

Now I have to get organized and schedule the tests. This time my DH is also getting some tests done so that makes things more complicated. I teach summer school half day, so I should be able to go after school tomorrow and get some done. The bulk of the tests are being done at labcorp so I am a  little nervous about the number of vials they will need. It is hard to judge bc some vials can count for more than one test. The most I had done at once was 5 and I think this will be more. My DH does not get a lot of time off so it will be more complicated to get him to labcorp.

My Dr said he faxed reprosource but I have not heard from them. I emailed them last night to check in bc you can only get blood drawn certain days bc it has to ship overnight. I was hoping to get this done in the next day or so. At least with this lab, the nurse comes to you. I am going to try to get her to go to my dh's office so it will be easier on him.

It has been so nice to not have any dr apts for US this month. I do not miss them at all. I am more relaxed. At least this month and next month I will be focused on the new tests so I will still be doing something to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.