Home Adoption Timeline Adoption Resources Infertility Resources My TCC Summary Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random Updates

Not much going on. This will just be some random updates.

Today is cd3. I went in for baselines and saw my favorite nurse C. I gave her the chapter from Dr. Beer's book about my HLA matching. She is always trying to learn new stuff so I thought she would be interested. She said she read his book years ago, so she was glad to get a refresher.

My us was good and bad. The right side where the lead follicle had been was gone. This was great. I was worried bc my p+7 estrogen was over 200. Even thought my lufs has been under control for awhile, I still have to hold my breath before each US. I still get excited when I see that it has ruptured. Then on the left was something that was weird. It was maybe a cyst maybe a new follicle. It was a little big for a new follicle but still possible. I know that last month I did not have anything growing over there but who knows.

I was going to try some stims again for the first time in a long time, but since I saw that possible cyst, I'm not going to risk it. That's ok. I'm a little afraid to risk lufs anyway.  Maybe next month.

I started LDN a few days ago. This is my new treatment plan. It will most likely be my last. You ease into it by taking 2mg each night for a week, then 3mg each night for a week, and then get up to 4.5 mg. The first few nights were nuts. It gave me some crazy vivid dreams that bordered on nightmares. I could not sleep. Then last night which was the 5th night, it all went away and I slept.

Other than that, I have been really relaxing on my summer vacation. I usually do summer school, but they cut that out of the budget so now I'm home. My new hobby is  pinterest, but I also have been creating stuff for my store on Teachers Pay Teachers. I also go outside to work in my garden.

The new season of Warehouse 13 started yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I also have a history of LUFS. My doc said Naltroxene (spelling?) may be a good fit for me, too. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured our what LDN was! I have been on that a couple of months now. Sadly it doesn't appear to have budged my endocrine system one bit. At least the crazy side effects don't bother me any more. I got dreadful dry mouth for the first three weeks, along with the mad dreams and fitful sleep. Sleep like a log now, though. Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love getting comments. You may also send me a private message if needed. I had to turn the word verification back on due to way too much spam.